Join our mailing list
The health and happiness of our members – and the wider the gay community – is hugely important to us meaning our Clubs are strictly drug free and our support of charities and gay social groups long-established.
We have raised thousands of pounds in support of the Previous Partners listed below and would encourage you to make a donation to any one of them, or similar organisations affecting positive change in the LGBTQ community.
XXL Bear Pride – our annual May Bank Holiday extravaganza – raises vital funds for the Albert Kennedy Trust (AKT) who believe that LGBTQ youth homelessness is the biggest human crisis facing the LGBTQ community right now.
Of the 15,000/20,000 homeless young people in the UK today up to 24% are estimated to be LGBTQ with up to 69% of that number having experienced rejection, abuse and/or violence from their family after coming out to them.
It costs AKT just £25 to provide one night’s emergency support for a young person or £12,000 to place them with Carers for a year of their life.
• Albert Kennedy Trust
• GMFA – The Gay Men’s Health Project
• London Pride Party
• Mildmay – Transforming the lives of people with HIV
• The Ben Cohen StandUp Foundation
• The Mark Kendall Bingham Memorial Tournament – Bingham Cup
• Kings Cross Steelers RFC
• London Titans Football Club – LGBT Football
• Peter Tatchell Foundation: Speaking out for Human Rights
• World Aids Day